In order to meet my goal of sewing one bra a week whether it be a sample from another designer’s pattern or one of my own self drafted patterns I have implemented a smaller micro goal of sewing 10 minutes a day. If you follow me on instagram you might have seen snippets of my progress during the past week from cutting to completion. Unfortunately the longest part of the process is waiting for my husband Andre to have time to photograph my finished project. I finished this in time for finished object friday so I’m counting that as a win.
The pattern is Make Bra DL04 in size 95C which is their largest size which is far too big for me. I misunderstood the sizing chart. Also I purchased this pattern when I was a larger breast size. Unfortunately they don’t offer a multi-size option and at the time I opted to only purchase one size. The pattern itself went together quite smoothly and the cup shape was quite pleasant and round with most of the volume being distributed towards the front of the cups. Unfortunately since I didn’t fill out these cups I can’t comment on how well that volume would be controlled.Read More